[Qgis-user] Symbolizing a discrete or a boolean raster

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Tue Jan 10 19:48:09 PST 2017

Hi Kurt

happy to see that I'm not the only one to struggle here!

I linked your request to mine here: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/14845

Are you on the dev list as well? If yes, you can link up to my last
message. The more we are to express this need, the higher the likelihood
that it can get implemented at some point :-)

I don't really work with raster attribute tables but I guess what you
described below could fit in the same implementation. Click on "retrieve
all unique values" can retrieve either from the attribute table or from the
actual  pixel values of a geoTiff.

Cheers

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Henriod
CIM-Expert for GIS and Green Economy Statistics

Национальный статистический комитет Кыргызской Республики
Кыргыз Республикасынын Улуттук статистика комитети
National Statistical Committee of the Kyrgyz Republic

374 Фрунзе ул. / Frunze str.
720033 Бишкек / Bishkek

T   +996 778 46 99 02 (KG)
T   +49 176 280 11 050 (DE)