[Qgis-user] QGIS server? - WMS/WFS capabilities doc

Jonathan Moules jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Thu Jan 19 12:16:10 PST 2017

Hi List,
   I came across this getCapabilities document:
http://osgis2.csi.it/qgs/gsareprot/monit_habitat_22?version=2.0.2&request=GetCapabilities&service=wfs

The URL suggests it's a QGIS Server. There are two significant problems
with the response:

a) The service requested was WFS, but it has provided a WMS capabilities
doc. If it can't serve WFS it should be responding with a ServiceException.

b) The version within the capabilities doc itself is claiming to be
2.0.2, but of course WMS only goes to 1.3.0.  I suspect it's using the
version parameter as passed in from the URL.

I don't have any experience with QGIS Server, so maybe someone on this
list wants to confirm if these problems happen with a known, current
QGIS server.

Cheers,
Jonathan