[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18.2 can not see GRASS data / use GRASS algorithms

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Mon Jan 23 03:39:26 PST 2017

Right Micha!

I now remember you posted that hint already last week.
It somehow feels hackish to create a symlink to an old grass version while
using the recommended combination of repositories [1, 2].

Nevertheless, I can confirm the hack works. I used a symlink to the available
generic grass command:  sudo   ln -s  /usr/bin/grass  /usr/bin/grass70

thanks
  robert

[1] http://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/alldownloads.html#debian-ubuntu
[2] snippet from my sources.list:
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu xenial main
deb http://qgis.org/ubuntugis xenial main

Am Montag, 23. Januar 2017, 13:14:06 CET schrieben Sie: