[Qgis-user] Import XML with metadata and a reference to the attribute information

Dimitris Karakostis karakostis.dimitris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:30:07 PST 2017

Hello all,

I have created an XML containing metadata for a specific layer. The XML is
in ISO19115. I have also added attribute information (based on ISO19110) as
a reference.
I am trying to upload this metadata file in my layer on QGIS using the
MetaTools plugin. Most of the metadata (title, abstract etc.) are uploaded
correctly but all the attribute information described in the
"feature_catalogue" are not loaded.

Is there a way to upload metadata in a layer in QGIS and include also the
feature's attributes?