[Qgis-user] Plugin Installation Issue: OpenLayers &

Nate Cousineau Nate at quantumfnd.org
Mon Jul 3 06:40:38 PDT 2017

I am using QGIS 2.18.10 on Windows. Below is the error message from the log:

2017-07-03T09:39:03       1              Failed to load C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS2~1.18/apps/qgis/plugins/globeplugin.dll (Reason: Cannot load library C:/PROGRA~1/QGIS2~1.18/apps/qgis/plugins/globeplugin.dll: The specified module could not be found.)

Sorry for not providing enough information initially. I am new to all this.

Thanks,

[cid:662EF3C8-BB6C-426B-81CE-D65E482964E4 at hsd1.fl.comcast.net.]
Nate Cousineau
Program Officer