[Qgis-user] SAGA missing from the processing toolbox?

Laurence Béchet bechet.laurence at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 14:48:22 PDT 2017

Thanks Micha for the tip. The function didn't look that way a few years
ago and that's why I had given up using the default raster analysis tool.

So I tried to use the gdal_grid function and ... I got an error message:
ERROR 1: Attempt to create ADRG dataset with an illegal data type
(Float64), only Byte supported by the format.

I looked on internet, but didn't find anything useful.
So I'm back to square1 .... and cannot produce the map I need ...

Cheers
Laurence