[Qgis-user] Display layer in overview panel issue

Michael Schulz mandschulz at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 18 08:02:57 PDT 2017

Dear QGIS-Users,

when I add a layer (WMS, PG, ...) to a QGIS (v 2.18.9) project that's using
EPSG:31467 as its CRS and I check the option to display this layer in the
overview panel, it shows up in the overview panel. Fine. If I then change
the scale-dependancy settings of this layer to active and a add a Minimum
scale denominator, e.g. 1:1.000.000, the layer disappears from the overview
panel (although it should be visible with these scale settings). This only
happens for projected CRS (EPSG 31467 or 25832), when the CRS is set to
EPSG:4326 the layer shows up and stays visible in the overview panel when
changing the scale dependancy settings..

Can someone confirm this behaviour? Should I open a ticket?

Cheers, Michael