[Qgis-user] Selecting All and Selecting None

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Thu Jul 20 18:45:23 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have a layer of suburbs and I style them using the Categorise function so that they are all different colours. There are 43 of them.
By default they are then all selected to show on my canvas.

Is there a way that I can deselect them all at once and then reselect them all? I can only see that I have to click each check box (43 times).

Johanna Botman
Asset & GIS Officer | Melton City Council
   P: 03 9747 7209
   E: johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
   W: melton.vic.gov.au

The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the Melton City Council.