[Qgis-user] Adjust email settings for QGIS Issue tracker to receive emails again?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jul 22 03:13:09 PDT 2017

(sorry for cross posting, but I think this is handy for both devs and users)

I did not (or actually never received the QGIS issue tracker emails),
while looking into the 'My Account' settings (of issues.qgis.org) I saw
'Only for things I watch of I'm Involved in'...

BUT after setting it to another option, and then putting it back on the
'Only for things I watch of I'm Involved in' option, I know receive an
email whenevery I create an issue etc...

So my feeling is that maybe the columntype has changed and our upgrade
is not fully aware of that. I'm not 100% sure, but it will not change
anything wrong too if you do.

So tip for people who feel that they miss issue-tracker emails: set and
reset it again and see if it helps.

Regards,

Richard