[Qgis-user] Introducing GIS Water-Utilities Company Discussion Blog

iqnaulhaq at gmail.com iqnaulhaq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 20:16:54 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I’d like to introduce you to a GIS Water-supply Discussion Blog, this blog’s member are PDAM’s (water utilities company in Indonesia) staff who have interest and capability on GIS. Most of these PDAMs are using QGIS as their main GIS desktop software. This blog was initiated by IUWASH  program (a USAID-funded project). Since 2011 IUWASH gave basic GIS training for PDAMs and facilitate GIS spatial-database development of their pipeline network, and customer. PDAMs as water-utility company get GIS benefits for their asset management, planning, improving their services, and so on.

This blog is 2-years old, still new and we encourage the members to share any issue, new tricks on QGIS, or tutorials. Feel free to visit and subscribe to this blog by click this address: https://belajargisbersamaiuwash.wordpress.com/

If you have any comments or suggestions, please let me know 😊

Thanks all!

Warm regards

Iqnaul

GIS Spatial Mapping Associate