[Qgis-user] Selecting displaced symbols

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jun 1 00:09:59 PDT 2017

Hi Nyall,

Can you please estimate the time it takes to finish this old commit? I
think it would be really nice to have in QGIS 3. It always bothered me
(and my users) that we can't click on the displaced symbols.

How about QGIS server? Could your improvement also benefit QGIS server?
In the Web-GIS it is particularly hard to understand for users, why they
can't pick on displaced symbols.

Maybe we can find someone to finance this improvement.

Thanks,

Andreas