[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Stephen Bosch posting at vodacomm.ca
Thu Jun 1 05:03:14 PDT 2017

Hi Fred,

To help us help you, please

- formulate your question more clearly. What exactly are you trying to do?
What behaviour do expect? What behaviour are you getting?
- provide a link to the specific tutorial page you are following.
- let us know what version of QGIS you are using and on which operating
system.

Have you posted a question on Stack Exchange? If so, please provide a link.

Thanks

Stephen