[Qgis-user] "Hash Sum mismatch" in QGIS repository

Jefferson Ferreira-Ferreira jecogeo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 11:13:40 PDT 2017

Hello everyone.

I'm trying to install QGIS in Ubuntu 16.04 and followed all guidelines in
QGIS website. But when I run sudo apto-get update I get the error message:

Get:7 http://qgis.org/debian xenial/main amd64 Packages
[15,3kB]
Err:7 http://qgis.org/debian xenial/main amd64
Packages
  Hash Sum mismatch

And it's preventing me to propoerly install QGIS. Any ideas on that issue?

PS.: I already (1) cleaned up apt-get and tried to update again, (2)
deleted all cached repositories and tried to update again (what download
fresh metadata from repositories), but it's not working.

*Jefferson Ferreira-Ferreira, **PhD (abd)*

*Geographer*

*Ecosystem Dynamics Observatory <http://tscanada.wix.com/ecodyn> -
EcoDyn/UNESP*
*Department of **Geography *
*Institute of Geosciences and Exact Sciences** (IGCE)*
*São Paulo State University (UNESP)*
*Rio Claro, SP - Brazil*