[Qgis-user] QGIS in snap flatpak or appimage

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jun 5 23:29:02 PDT 2017

Hello Luis,

Yes, that would be great.

Besides the easy installation you mention, this would offer some great
potential for ease of testing, deployment and automated tasks.

You can have a look at some experiments I once started here,
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/3784, feel free to take that and
improve on it. If you need any further help or input in working on these
packages, please let us know, the community here is very helpful!

Best regards

Matthias

PS: writing the subject in all caps is perceived as rude on many mailing
lists, better stick to normal capitalization of writing