[Qgis-user] Ubuntu 16.04 dependency problem (qgis-2.18.9 and python-sip)

SaekBinko slawomir.bienias at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:06:38 PDT 2017

Hello,

I updated my OS, and my system now has dependency problem. I think the
problem is with python-sip package. python-sip was updated (to python-sip
(4.19.2+dfsg-1+16.04+xenial+build3) and python3-sip
(4.19.2+dfsg-1+16.04+xenial+build3)), and QGIS (2.18.9) has been removed
automatically...

When I want to install qgis terminal shows me, that I need to install
python-qgis. So, when I want to install python-qgis, terminal tells me, that
I need to install python-qscintilla2 and sip-api-11.2. And this is the end
of my journey, because sip-api is virtual package of python-sip, which has
been updated.

My apt log is here:
https://pastebin.com/mQs2xspH

Maybe You have the same problem? Or some solution for me.

Regards,
SÅ‚awomir Bienias