[Qgis-user] Confirming Problem Importing Geopackage Data?

Michael Treglia mtreglia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 11:41:19 PDT 2017

Hi All,

I have a gpkg file into which I exported a bunch of layers from ArcGIS.
When drag the gpkg file into the QGIS desktop (2.18.8 & 2.18.9), most
layers show up as not having a geometry type, though the geometries appears
fine in both Arc (10.3.1) and QGIS 2.14.3, on a different PC.

Can anybody confirm that there's an issue?

I'll note my 2.18.9 was installed via OSGeo4w, compiled against GDAL 2.2.0;
I'm not sure how my 2.14.3 was installed, as it's on a separately-managed
server, but it's compiled against GDAL 2.0.2. (SpatialLite version 4.3 in
both cases).

I'm not seeing this specific issue reported in the bug tracker, but might
be missing it, and wanted to make sure I'm not missing something else
obvious.

Thanks!
Mike