[Qgis-user] quick map services crashes qgis

Chris housec01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:48:03 PDT 2017

Hello All,

On my windows machine I have started using quickmap services.  It works
great.  However on my Ubuntu 16.04 LTS machine with QGIS 2.18 it crashes
before I can even get it installed.  If I even check the box to install
the plug in it crashes qgis.  Other things crash QGIS as well such as
going to the help-->about.  Other plugins installed without an issue and
they work with out a problem.  I have not tried every plug in of course
:-) .

--Chris