[Qgis-user] QGIS + PostGIS in production environment

Árni Geirsson arni at alta.is
Thu Jun 15 10:49:59 PDT 2017

Hello Felipe
I use these systems but not at this large scale and can therefore probably
not help you, but I find the question interesting. Could you be more
specific about the performance and reliability bottlenecks that you would
like to address? Have you experienced problems as the number of users grows?

Árni

Árni Geirsson
*Alta ehf* // +354 582 5000 // +354 897 9549