[Qgis-user] Principal Component Analysis ?

image laurent.celati at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 08:03:42 PDT 2017

Good afternoon,

i'm working on windows with several opensource tools (qgis, otb, grass...),

I generated several OTB texture indices. Now, i want to evaluate the
information 's redundancy thanks to a Principal Component Analysis.

=> Is it possible to do that with some opensource tools (otb? qgis? grass?)
Moreover, I would like set a mask AND set a spectral subset (in order to
ignore some indices bands which seems "strange" and not relevant to
introduce into the process).

Could you throw light for me?

In advance, thank you very much for your help.

Kind regards.