[Qgis-user] Mini dump when adding SQL layers QGIS 2.18.8

Johanna Botman johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
Sun Jun 25 15:17:49 PDT 2017

We have recently upgraded to 2.18.8 and I am struggling with adding data from MS SQL. I get a mini dump every time.

I still have 2.14 installed on my Windows 7 64 bit machine and I don't have the same issue with that version. Any tips for troubleshooting?

Johanna Botman
Asset & GIS Officer | Melton City Council
[Melton logo colour - low res]   P: 03 9747 7209
   E: johannab at melton.vic.gov.au
   W: melton.vic.gov.au

The information in this message is privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to delete the message and that any dissemination, copying or use of its content is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify the Melton City Council.