[Qgis-user] How to get map's layer name?

zhangkai.gis zhangkai.gis at 163.com
Wed Mar 1 00:21:29 PST 2017

Hi,
      I use qgis-server published a map,And I use OpenLayers 2 to show the map.But When I use OpenLayers 2 I have to set the layers to the map.How can I  get the layers info through the WMS service which qgis-server published? I know I can get layers info throgh http://222.222.218.51:8888/cgi-bin/room/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities but how can I get the layer info through OpenLayers 2?

Thanks ,
zhangkai
2017-03-01