[Qgis-user] Problem with georeferencer window

Sarah Gregg lynkosmail at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:10:31 PST 2017

Hello everybody. I have a visualisation problem with the georeferencer
window that I just don't seem to be able to resolve. Some time ago, I used
the georeferencer on a second monitor. Now I no longer have that second
monitor, but when I try and open the georeferencer, it still tries to open
on the second monitor, so remains invisible. Is there some way I can reset
this? I'm using QGIS 2.1.8.4 on Windows 8.1. Thanks for your advice, Sarah.