[Qgis-user] Bugs

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Wed Mar 8 02:26:26 PST 2017

Hi,
did you already try to backup your .qgis2 folder and then remove it?
When restarting QGIS, this folder will be newly created, though your
previously downloaded plugins have to be reinstalled then.
Maybe somethings got confused there when updating versions?

But it also looks like something is blocking you internet connection ...

Do not use the OpenLayers plugin, but the better QuickMapServices plugin
and download the "contributed pack" under Settings/More services.

Cheers
Bernd

--
Bernd Vogelgesang