[Qgis-user] Interpolation plugin error message

antonio scotti kiaikidobcn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 10:17:32 PST 2017

 Hi,
many thanks for all the suggestions.I found out that the menu Raster->Analisis->Grid (Interpolation) has a similar funtionality that the one I was looking for so I could do the DEM eventually.
Now another little issue happened. The created DEM is in gray scale colors. I'd like to give it other colors to better differentiate the various elevations. When I use the style dialog and I choose a pseudocolor color scale and spectrum type....after I click ok the DEM desappears from view and only the clipped-contours layer remains (as before building the DEM)Any ideas why this happens and how can I get the spectral coloring?Regards
PermaCultura-es http://www.permacultura-es.org