[Qgis-user] Daily nightlies (OSGeo4w builds) - error on startup

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Mon Mar 13 12:24:34 PDT 2017

Hi Jürgen,

Am Mo, 13.03.2017, 20:00 schrieb Jürgen E. Fischer:

> On Mon, 13. Mar 2017 at 19:37:12 +0100, Tobias Wendorff wrote:
>> but the daily nightly throws out many errors.
>
> Like?

Some plugins and even "processing" are complaining that "yaml" can't
be found: "ImportError: No module named yaml"

Seems like Python can't find the library. This makes me wonder because
it's still 2.18.4 (and it's working in stable) and I bet, other users
would also have this problem with the nightly builds.

Best regards,
Tobias