[Qgis-user] Cartography of the Azores

Sarah Gregg lynkosmail at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 20:58:59 PDT 2017

Sorry for the delay in replying, I've been without internet for a couple of
days. Thanks to you all for the suggestions which I'll be exploring in the
next few days. There are just so many great resources out there if you just
know where to look! I'll be back if I have any comments or queries. Have a
wonderful day, Sarah.