[Qgis-user] Alternative labels on each iteration?

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Mar 17 02:26:13 PDT 2017

Yes, I know this one, but it's way too simple for advanced cartography.

Actually, the substitution panel needs regex or expressions to give it more control. In German context, you don't want to replace all "straße" to "str.". The check for a whole word is not enough.

I have done lots if research to this topic, you might find them on the web. But it all was about ArcGIS. Neither I am able to code it in QGIS on my own, nor I have any money to donate it :(

Maybe I should start writing a feature request with examples about good practice?

--
Von einem iPhone gesendet und wird daher Fehler enthalten…