[Qgis-user] Problem with Voronoi diagrams

Khandoker Maniruzzaman kmmzaman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 12:47:18 PDT 2017

Several years ago I tried to generate Voronoi polygons around a number of
points. I think I was using QGIS version 2.10. The result was not
satisfactory (Nearest Distance interpolation in  raster gave better
results). There was one polygon with no generator point in it while an
adjacent polygon had two points. Another generator sat on a redundant line
dividing the polygon into two parts (is it okay to attach a screenshot?). I
found that this problem has not been solved even in the latest version of
QGIS.