[Qgis-user] qgis installation problems

Filipe Dias filipesdias at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:28:00 PDT 2017

Hi
Bad timing then. I purged ubuntugis unstable and qgis/grass/gdal packages
and added "deb http://qgis.org/debian trusty main". However I am also still
getting an error:

d at fd-XPS:~$ sudo apt-get install qgis python-qgis
[sudo] password for fd:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 python-qgis : Depends: python-qgis-common (= 1:2.18.5+20trusty) but it is
not going to be installed
               Depends: libqgispython2.18.5 but it is not going to be
installed
               Depends: libqgis-analysis2.18.5 but it is not going to be
installed
               Depends: libqgis-core2.18.5 but it is not going to be
installed
               Depends: libqgis-gui2.18.5 but it is not going to be
installed
               Depends: libqgis-networkanalysis2.18.5 but it is not going
to be installed
               Depends: libqgis-server2.18.5 but it is not going to be
installed
 qgis : Depends: libgdal1h (>= 1.8.0) but it is not installable
        Depends: libgeos-c1 (>= 3.4.2) but it is not installable
        Depends: libgsl0ldbl (>= 1.9) but it is not installable
        Depends: libqgis-analysis2.18.5 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-app2.18.5 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-core2.18.5 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-gui2.18.5 but it is not going to be installed
        Depends: libqgis-networkanalysis2.18.5 but it is not going to be
installed
        Depends: qgis-providers (= 1:2.18.5+20trusty) but it is not going
to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-plugin-grass but it is not going to be installed
        Recommends: qgis-provider-grass but it is not going to be installed