[Qgis-user] Drive time analysis tool

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Wed May 3 08:33:52 PDT 2017

There's the QGIS Roadgraph Plugin - a Core Plugin - but it's rather
limited, only Point-to-Point (A-to-B) routing.

For most analyses like isochrones etc. you'd need distance matrices,
where I only know Python scripts: See e.g. Anita Graser's
https://github.com/anitagraser/QGIS-Processing-tools/search?q=route

I think it's time to think about a "Network Analysis" plugin similar
to ArcGIS' Network Analyst :-)

:Stefan