[Qgis-user] Qgis keeps crashing

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Fri May 5 07:58:50 PDT 2017

I can't answer your question, but I too have found the latest versions of
QGIS to crash frequently - often with just zooming in and out. I haven't
been using the georeferencer plugin recently but I think there are bigger
problems here and I wish there could be more quality control and testing
done before releases. It makes it difficult to recommend QGIS to others
when it frequently crashes.