[Qgis-user] QGIS crash - SOS

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Sun May 7 07:52:17 PDT 2017

velizar.strumberger at gmail.com>:

> Hi Harrissou,
> thank you very much for the advice that SOLVED the problem. All the
> plugins were installed but turned off. I take this opportunity to ask you
> another question:

Good to hear that works

> A long time ago (QGIS Brighton 2.6.1) I used the RGB Composite and it
> worked OK (I get a colored image from three Landsat bands). Now with QGIS
> 2.12 to 2.18 the RGB composite is a gray image. However when I use the
> plugin Semi Automatic Classification I get a "normal" color image.
>
> Sorry but I'm not used to manipulate raster data. Can't help on that. I
think I read some discussion about this few weeks ago but can't find the
message. I'm CCing the user so that someone else can answer - do not forget
to always reply to the list (instead of direct reply) to make everybody
aware of the evolution of your needs

Regards,
Harrissou