[Qgis-user] Population statistics in QGIS

Dietrich Heintz dheintz at gmx.net
Tue May 23 06:31:06 PDT 2017

Hi Parv,
in QGIS you can extend the list of tools with the python plugin.
Go in the Menu Plugins/Manage and install Plugins.
A dialogue opens and you can search the web for available plugins for QGIS.
If you search for "buffer" you should find 4 relevant plugins. Depends
on the repositories you have in your plugins-list.
You can extend this list in the settings menu.
The buffer tools are: Buffer by percentage, Multi Ring buffer,
Multi-distance buffer, Wedge buffer processing algorithm.
If you install MMQGIS Toolbox you will find another tool that creates
buffers.
hope this helps
Dieter