[Qgis-user] Address element in a tuple in QGIS expression builder

Fuenfer-Koenigstein.Benjamin2 at swm.de Fuenfer-Koenigstein.Benjamin2 at swm.de
Tue Nov 7 02:08:06 PST 2017

Hi all,

is there a way to address a certain element of a tuple with qgis expression builder? I would like to write a python function that returns a tuple with two elements. That way I can use one function for two purposes (I think of something like myfunction(arg1,arg2,arg3)[0], but that doesn’t work in expression builder). Of course it’s easy to write another python function that does exactly that, but for deployment I want to have as less custom functions as possible so a built in method would be great. Thanks for your help!

Regards
Benjamin