[Qgis-user] Photos2Shape plugin in Qgis 2.8.9-Wien

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Mon Nov 20 10:01:28 PST 2017

It's been a while since I've been on 2.8.9 - BUT - try to install python-pip
and then install exifread using pip.

This is how it works on Linux (granted I haven't tried it lately so your
mileage may vary): http://www.northrivergeographic.com/qgis-photo2shape-plugin

--
Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems. Inc