[Qgis-user] WKT Geometry display

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:04:38 PST 2017

Hi All;
I found lots of example for displaying WKT geometries from CSV files but I
would like to do it from within an access database using a ODBC connection.
I can bring the tables in and see the WKT field I created filled with the
polygon geometry but I cannot find away to get QGIS to look in that field
and extract/display the geometries presented as WKT. Is it possible or do I
have to export to CSV?
I am trying to setup a database to track easements and would rather just
populate the database and connect to it rather than have to export it out
after every update.
Tyler