[Qgis-user] watershed delineation with QGIS 2.14.17 - Essen

Nicole Kretschmer nkretschmer at userena.cl
Tue Oct 3 07:34:40 PDT 2017

Using this version with Ubuntu 16.
In the training manual of this version (
http://docs.qgis.org/2.14/de/docs/training_manual/processing/hydro.html)
 they solve the catchment/watershed delineation with a QGIS tool: Catchment
Area (parallel). But this tool does not exists in my tool box??
Somebody knows why?
Some help pages indicate to use the SAGA, I can ,see and activate SAGA by
the Menue Processing -> Options, but even though no SAGA tools apperas in
teh toolbox... I have tolls of GRASS7 and TAUDEM, but cannt figure out to
use them, since I just have a DEM and a river network of the region.
The QGIS tool seems only to need this, but the other need further data
input.
Hope anybody can help me,
thanks a lot in advance, best regrads Nicole

--
Nicole Kretschmer, MSc, Dr.-Ing
Recursos Hídricos