[Qgis-user] Windows UNC paths in output dir

Patrick Dunford blackwhitekez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 00:16:39 PDT 2017

You can add a feature request on the Qgis Bugs website:

https://issues.qgis.org

But it is already possible to browse network directories (in Windows you
just go to the Network area in the file open dialog and browse from there)

However typing the \\servername\share part of the path is a requirement
for hidden shares as it is not possible to browse them.

So I don't think there is any new functionality needed.