[Qgis-user] All attribute info GONE!

Merryn Delaney project.officer at lowerblackwood.com.au
Wed Oct 4 22:25:34 PDT 2017

I've just got back home from maternity leave. The person who replaced me
was not familiar with mapping softwares. I go back to open QGIS file and I
discover that the main file and associated subfiles have been deleted. I
restore them from the bins but when I open all the vectors are still there
but attribute tables are empty!!! If i zoom to the file it doesn't show
anything. Does anyone know what she could have done and how I can fix it?
Is it possible that she saved as the vector with the same name and
accidentally deleted all the data existing data??