[Qgis-user] QGIS Overview Panel... is it used by anybody?

Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de Burghardt.Scholle at stadt.wolfsburg.de
Fri Oct 13 03:21:29 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

basically I think an 'Overview Panel' is very useful, if you zoom in the map greatly. However, for a better use I wished more configuration options:
- define background Map which will be drawn with full extent for better orientation
- minimize or maximize the red rectangle to change map scale

In its present form the 'Overview Panel' is limited in use.

Regards
Burghardt