[Qgis-user] use selected features only - gone for good?

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 13 08:50:37 PDT 2017

Hi there,

Am Fr, 13.10.2017, 17:22 schrieb DelazJ:
> It might be because there's a "use selected features only" option
> under Processing --> Options --> General. Default behavior is to
> use selected features if there are otherwise the whole layer
> is processed.

Uh, from my point of view that's a pretty bad usability. Since
it's not possible to store selections, I would need to destroy
my manual selection when I want to run it on the whole layer, but
use the selection afterwards :)

A selection in a dialog would be much more flexible.
Is there a way to get it back?

Best regards,
Tobias