[Qgis-user] Search overall several layers

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 18:55:37 PDT 2017

Pat,

There is a plugin called layersearch that never made it into the official
plugin repo. This is the URL.

https://github.com/NationalSecurityAgency/qgis-layersearch-plugin

It will do what you need, but you will need to install it manually.
Download the zip file and extract the contents. Rename the
qgis-layersearch-plugin-master folder to layersearch and drop it into where
the QGIS plugins are installed. Launch QGIS and the go to "Plugins->Manage
and Install Plugins..." Select the Installed tab and enable "Layer Search."
If you need more help let me know.

Calvin