[Qgis-user] lineaments extraction with QGIS

HernĂ¡n De Angelis dhdeangelis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:27:20 PDT 2017

Jean,

As far as I understand there is no specific tool for this in QGIS. You
could try to edge detection with the GRASS module i.zc and see what results
you get, which might require interpretation and manual digitization. More
advanced or automatized processing will fall within the realm of pattern
recognition, and will require the application of algorithms (there are
examples the remote sensing literature for this).

Good luck!

/H.