[Qgis-user] Filter syntax for date fields

Patrick Dunford blackwhitekez at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 09:32:10 PDT 2017

Yes. I have read that document. However, the issue isn't the SQL
support, it is recognising a date constant in what is effectively a
WHERE clause, because none of the usual ways of specifying a date
constant (in other forms of SQL) are recognised, nor is it documented
there.
Because you could put a range of dates like 1984-01-01 to 1984-12-31 to
work with a year if the format for inputting a date constant was
available.