[Qgis-user] Export styles with svg and color ?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 09:37:17 PDT 2017

and better backport (or finance backport) of the this QGIS3 feature to 2.18
Luigi Pirelli

* Boundless QGIS Support/Development: lpirelli AT boundlessgeo DOT com
* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Mastering QGIS 2nd Edition:
* https://www.packtpub.com/big-data-and-business-intelligence/mastering-qgis-second-edition