[Qgis-user] Installing QGIS lastest release in UBUNTU 14.04

antonio scotti kiaikidobcn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 03:32:07 PDT 2017

Hi,
I am trying to install QGIS (hopefully the latest release) in a UBUNTU 14.04 64 bit machine
I wrote the following lines into the sources.list file:deb http://qgis.org/debian trusty partner
deb http://qgis.org/ubuntugis trusty partner
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu trusty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ppa/ubuntu trusty main
But when I ask the Ubuntu software centre to install QGIS I receive an error message saying:
"Package dependencies cannot be resolved.
You can see all dependencies that need to be sorted out in the attached pictures.
Since I am not very familiar with ubuntu It would great if someone could help me sorting out these dependencies
Best regards
PermaCultura-es http://www.permacultura-es.org