[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.18 Point labeling with connecting line

Frederick Löbig qgis at linie11.org
Wed Sep 20 03:55:13 PDT 2017

Hi all,

happy to be back here on this mailing list after being away for quite a while.

A lot has changed in QGIS since I last used it, and I am happy to see that QGIS' community still is growing and the software has improved hugely.

Thank you all very much for keeping the community active!

Let's get to the question:

I am currently creating a new map, containing loads of points that need to be labled. No problem so far, but I want to achieve a very specific labeling style, as shown in the following picture:

[cid:939ed68b-d4e5-4231-9476-619c8e7d9bac]

The only thing I have yet to do, is the connecting line between Point and label. Field based labelling, of course, is no problem. I have read about a couple of plugins, but none of them got me there. Any ideads - the horizontal separator between the two lines is actually not really neccesary, but nice to have. Main thing is the diagonal line connecting the feature with the label.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Freddy