[Qgis-user] New plugin: Water Network Toolbox

Thomas Kandler kandler at gc-i.de
Tue Sep 26 06:17:01 PDT 2017

Dear QGIS community,

please allow me to share with you the release of a plugin called wntOS
(Water Network Toolbox Open Source). We developed the plugin during a
grant programme and used it for an international development cooperation
project. It is certainly not on par with established solutions and,
further, in experimental status, yet we wanted to share the code and
logic. Maybe someone can benefit from it, since QGIS has not too much
choices in this domain (water).

See the following links for more information:

http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/wntOS/
https://github.com/gc-i/wntOS

Thank you for the attention & all the best
Thomas