[Qgis-user] ubuntugis-nightly: No providers for GRASS and SAGA in Processing?

Patrick Dunford blackwhitekez at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 14:12:36 PDT 2017

you can run masters up to 313ec55 (January 2017) without ubuntugis on
xenial, I use this one all the time as it is stable and reliable while I
am waiting for some bugs to be fixed in latest masters.

I can see your problem if you want to use the latest master though.
Mostly I take that option to avoid having to convert my project files
back to 2.18 having been doing my real life projects on 2.99 since it
first came out.