[Qgis-user] Station lines determined by point layer

Martin martin at mstubbs.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 01:23:43 PDT 2017

Hi,

I have a layer that contains a number of lines and another layer that contains
points at various locations along those lines. I want to draw station lines
across the line next to the point and I also want to add the angle of the
station line to the point in the point layer so that I can rotate an icon.

I have considered using the station lines plugin as the basis for a new plugin
but I wondered if someone had already done this or got part of the way there.

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks for any help

Martin